- Wisdom at the edges: ‘This article first appeared in the October 2023 issue of Thresholds, published by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. https://www.bacp.co.uk/bacp-journals/thresholds/ ©BACP 2023
- Letting the world speak to you: Focusing and Photography. BFA newsletter March 2017
- Reflections on the difference between Focusing and Meditation. Self published article, November 2013
- Saying hello to a "no". Re-Published from my blog in Ann Weiser Cornell's periodical - the "Focusing Connection",November 2012.
- Welcoming the tiger: Working with Trauma in Focusing. An article about how we can safely explore Trauma in a Focusing partnership. Published in Ann Weiser Cornell's periodical - the "Focusing Connection",August 2012.
- Focusing Meets Buddhism. A short piece exploring the one of my passions. Published in "Stay in Focus" The Focusing Institute's Newsletter. May 2009.
- Embodied Practice. An approachable and longer article exploring what Focusing has to offer in Buddhist practice. Published for a Western Buddhist Order Journal. August 2009.
- My body is my teacher. A short personal piece written for Ann Weiser Cornell's periodical - the "Focusing Connection", 2007.