Online courses on special themes
Begins Thursday 20th online course
Four Thursday evenings 7-9pm BST (no class 4th May)
Want to find out more before booking? View a recording of my seminar on this theme
What if our body had a compass that could lead us back to a sense of belonging? What if it knew what was missing? What if it knew what parts of us held us back from belonging?
Many of us long for a deeper sense of belonging especially in these times of fragmentation and separation. It is a deep and ancient need that seems elusive, distant or impossible. But what does belonging even mean or feel like? And what does our body know about it?
By the end of the course you will have learnt steps towards:
- Accepting all parts of ourselves to find inner belonging
- How to meet parts of us that keep us apart from others
- How to find belonging in the nature world
- How we belong to a bigger system…
The course will consist of reflection, discussion and guided exercise. There will be optional home practice each week and some guided audio exercises between weeks 2 and 3 - to be explored in the natural world.
(Illustration by Colette Cameron)
Anyone who is searching for belonging
Anyone who feels stuck and lost in that longing
Anyone who wants to find a sense of inner belonging
The workshop is open to anyone - either if you are new to Focusing or experienced.
- The course will not include partnership practice. The themes will be explored through guided Focusing exercises.
- You are able to book of the course and listen in later but you will of course miss out on some aspects of the process.
- The course will be recorded for sharing later on as an on demand video course.
WHO: Open to anyone
COST £60/40 concessions
Questions? Contact me